- According to the report by Markets and Markets, the DevOps market size was USD 2.90 Billion in 2017.
- It is expected to scale up to USD 10.31 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 24.7% during the forecast period.
A coalescence of development (Dev) and operations (Ops) is DevOps. If you are hiring DevOps engineers, they are usually expected to know everything from ad-hoc SQL data mining to automating Docker via Bash scripts.
- According to APN News, DevOps positions in Canada and the United States are the highest in-demand. Also, businesses pay DevOps engineers an average of USD 100,000 per year.
Some more interesting statistics of DevOps
- Serverless DevOps market share is expected to reach USD 22.3 Billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 23% from 2020 to 2025.
- Globally, 86% of companies value the rapid production of softwares with DevOps.
- With DevOps, turnaround time is reduced by 60%.
- DevOps take 21% lesser time for correcting errors.
Why is DevOps so popular?
Stabilized work environment
There is a lot of tension involved in releasing new features and updates. It can demolish the stability of your workspace. Working with DevOps is preferred to improve your work environment with a steady and well-balanced approach to operation.
Automation and Faster deployment
DevOps is known for three essential features; automation, continuous delivery, and quick feedback cycle. DevOps utilizes automation based on an agile methodology to guarantee a smooth SDLC flow.
Greater customer experiences
With DevOps, organizations can improve their deployment frequency. Automating the delivery pipeline makes it feasible to ensure the reliability and resilience of an application after every new release. When the applications function perfectly in production, organizations can ensure greater customer satisfaction.
How to hire DevOps engineers in Toronto
- According to a report by Cision-PR Newswire, the Global DevOps Market will reach USD 23,362.8 million 2020 to 2027 at a CAGR of 22.9%
- The report also says that the U.S. and Canada are major contributors to DevOps platforms.
DevOps covers both development and system operations. Here is a guide to effectively hiring DevOps engineers in Toronto to make your recruiting process easier.
Focus on specific needs
You might be looking for a DevOps engineer to:
- Position updates
- Construct tools to reduce error occurrences
- Improve customer experience
- Furnish advanced technical support
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end approaches
Every organization has different needs. Understanding your organization’s needs will tell you which skills and qualifications you should find in a DevOps engineer. This will help you determine the best-fit candidates.
The following are the fundamental concepts that every DevOps specialist should be eloquent.
Knowledge of virtualization is vital for all DevOps engineers. Visualization supports many contemporary ideas and strategies in the DevOps system.
The key idea behind virtualization is to abstract the underlying hardware or software. This makes things less interdependent and more focused. Today, virtualization tools like Vagrant and lightweight container management systems like Docker have become especially easy. Therefore, DevOps engineers should have a sound knowledge of this environment.
Application and infrastructure; planning, testing, and development
The DevOps engineer must meet business demands. DevOps explores the cloud’s functions and works on a code to elevate them. The candidate you are hiring must be adept at testing and planning across many systems.
Cloud technologies and hardware
Assessing the candidate’s relevant knowledge and skills will help you ensure that your company won’t compromise the speed, flexibility, and scale of cloud computing.
You can always ask the candidate about the benefits that cloud computing brings, such as;
- Less setup and maintenance cost
- Mastery to pay for what you use only and count more resources as you go
- Automatic software updates from suppliers
- Potent disaster recovery
It is always good to know if the candidate understands the technology and its goals.
Automation is the key reason why companies hire DevOps engineers. As a result, your company can focus on more strategic chores. A DevOps engineer will be responsible for implementing the tasks and improving engineering and IT efficiency.
Google estimates that 77% of organizations operate with DevOps. Hire the best DevOps Partner to maximize the efficiency of your project, and get reliable results.
- MOBILE APP DEPLOYMENT WITH AZURE DEVOPS
- A DETAILED ROADMAP TO BECOMING A DEVOPS ENGINEER
- Integrating DevOps and Mobile App Development – The Advantages
- UNDERSTANDING AWS DEVOPS COMPETENCY PARTNERS
- THE RIGHT SHIFT-LEFT PRACTICES FOR DEVOPS IN 2021
- TOP 11 SKILLS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHILE HIRING DEVOPS ENGINEERS
- HOW DEVOPS HELPS STARTUPS? SOME USEFUL TIPS 2021
- FIVE DEVOPS AUTOMATION TOOLS EVERY DOT NET DEVELOPER MUST KNOW ABOUT
- WHAT IS DEVOPS? A COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF DEVOPS ASSESSMENT
- WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A DEVOPS CONSULTANT?
- WHAT DOES A DEVOPS ENGINEER DO? SOME COMMON DEVOPS TOOLS
- Guide to DevOps: Phases, Tools, Uses, and Principles